Monday, September 23, 2013

Fair Day

The county fair.

That magical place where you and your children bond over duct taped rides, cotton candy, candy apples, ten freakin' dollar games and cheap a$$ prizes.  

I love it.

Every.  Second.

It's never truly Fall to me until my feet cross the entrance to the fair.  

I've been going to the same fair since I was 9 years old, and I love being able to take my kids to the same place.....to make those memories together that hopefully they will cherish when they get older. 

As I've said before, I'm the kind of mom who will let her kids ride as much as they want till they get tired or throw up. 

 Usually throw up. 

 What?  That's not how you do it??  

Anyway, here's a few pictures from our day.....

















Now.....it's Fall.

xxxooo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...