Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Hub's Country Style Ribs

                            


My hubby decided he wanted his ribs to go with another round of football today.  He's a big NFL fan.  Me?  Meh.  I could care less.  I'm a college football girl, but I'll hang with him just to chow down on these!  He makes some mean ribs y'all. 

I wanted to share this recipe with you guys so I asked him if I could snap some shots while he was working on them.  All I got was some eyeball rolling and mumbling under his breath. 

 I heard yes. 

 He meant no.  

He should really work on vocalizing his feelings more.

I did manage to get in a couple of blurry pictures before he shoved me out of the way though. 



Ingredients:


4 lbs country style ribs
1 cup BBQ sauce
1 cup white vinegar
4 TBS Worcestershire sauce
2/3 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp salt
(I think I saw him throw in a little honey at the last minute)



Mix all ingredients in a bowl and set aside.  Place your ribs in a large pan.  You're going to bake these at 400* for 30 minutes.  Next, take them out and pour off the fat.


Pour your BBQ mixture over the ribs. Cover with tin foil.  Bake at 300* for 2 hours.



Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I have yet to make try making ribs (I'm still learning how to cook). This recipe seems easy enough, so I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...