Friday, September 13, 2013

Quick and Easy Lemon Icebox Pie

I wanted to get a quick and easy dessert done today for the games tomorrow.  I can't be in the kitchen cooking during football.  Ain't nobody got time for that!  Bama takes on Texas A&M and my booty plans on keeping the recliner warm for a big chunk of the day.  

This little pie right here is a "go to" of mine for any gathering and it's always a hit.  I picked up this recipe ten years or so ago.  Super fast to make and so yummy!


Lemon Icebox Pie





What you'll need: 



2 graham cracker pie crusts
1 bottle of lemon juice
1 (12 oz) container of Cool Whip 
1 can of sweetened condensed milk



{You haveta lick the condensed milk off your finger. It's a rule.}


Using a hand mixer whip milk, lemon juice, and Cool Whip together till blended and fluffy.




Spread into two pie crusts.  Refrigerate. That's it!  Don't need two?  Freeze one for later!





ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!


4 comments:

  1. No that is my kind of recipe. I love anything simple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious!! I will definitely be pinning and trying this! Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What size bottle of lemon juice??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aly,
    I just use the small yellow bottle you find in the produce section.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...