Monday, September 30, 2013

I think I'm in a parade





Saturday my husband called me on his way home from town.  This was our 1 pm convo.

Me:  "Hello?"

Keith:  "I think I'm in a parade."

Me:  "You can't think you're in a parade.  Either you are or you aren't."

Keith:  "I just turned right in Eva and there's two cops riding horses in front of me 
             and a firetruck behind me throwing candy out to the kids on the side of the street."

Silence.

Me:  "You're in a parade."

Keith:  "What do I DO??? (I could totally hear the panic in his voice.)

Me:  "Look around your truck.  Do you see any gum or peppermints?"

Keith:  "I have gum.  What's that got to do with how to get me out of this??"

Me:  "Nothing.  Throw the gum out the window and wave.  See you in a couple of hours."

Click.

Me:  "BAHAAHAAAHAAAA.....Who's gettin' the house to herself? THIS GIRL!








2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!!! That is too funny. Hope he enjoyed the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean really, Jenn.....how does that even happen. lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...