Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Finish the sentence with Jake and Holly

                                                              button

I found this super fun link up over at Where We Can Live Like Jack and Sally.  I've never done a link up before, but after reading everyone's answers I knew I had to join in!


Finish the sentence......



My happy place... is in the mountains or right here at home with my sweet family. 

Whatever happened to... the hamster that escaped his cage back in '86? Mom??

So what if I.... theoretically forgot to pick up my kids from school because I was asleep distracted, and I totally made up for it with ice cream and money.  Ok, maybe it did happen, but it was a lot of money and it was requested that I "forget" them again.  Frequently.

E! needs a reality show about... a Duck Dynasty spin off.  In fact, let's just put Duck Dynasty on every channel in place of all the crap they put on TV.

My go-to fast food meal is....  Arby's but I never eat it because, uh, have you seen those prices?!  Like hello?? Did y'all miss the fast food price meeting?

You might not know that I... pee at least four times a night and I've almost always made it to the bathroom.  J/k.  Except that one time.......

The hottest quarterback in the NFL is... anyone who whips the daylights out of the Saints.

If I could... keep my kids little and with me forever I'd do it in a heartbeat.  

My personality is awesome because... I'm completely medicated.  True story and 100% recommended. 

Twerking is.... something that I will threaten to embarrass my kids with in public when I figure out what the hell it is.  Sounds promising though.

I think it's super gross when... someone wears shoes inside my house.  Yeah.  I'm that freak.

Someone needs to tell Miley Cyrus.... she should've gone country.



It's also Wednesday, shot day.  My baby girl started taking allergy shots back in June.  She is one tough little cookie.  Nothing bothers that girl.  I hope I grow up to be like her!









2 comments:

  1. Arby's is expensive! I think that too. But the curly fries are soooooo good. :) Thanks for linking up, lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids love when I run late picking them up after school because it always ends with a Happy Meal and McFlurry. Doesn't happen often. But it's all good once the ice cream is getting shoveled into their mouths.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...